A guided tour is special because of the conversation that may develop during
the walk. That has been my job since 2,009 after four years when I finished
school of Tourism and continued my studies at private education institutions in
addition to the experience of teaching Mayan Art at the University and the
bases of archeology and tourism to pre-university students.
I certified my studies in archeology, anthropology and geography of Guatemala
in the Guatemala Tourism Institute to work as a tour guide and now
dedicate myself that among other professional activities in the field of
Environmental development.
Understand the settlement pattern of archaeological sites is crucial to
understanding the social evolutionary process, especially the city-states of
the Mesoamerican region. According
to Jared Diamond "Society evolves according to its environment"
The last is why the
studies of paleoclimatology, environmental archeology, stratigraphic processes
of soils and palynology are what ultimately lead me to understand the causes
and effects of the large architectural constructions of the Maya area. The results of studies on hydraulic
engineering and land management patterns, of this complex agricultural society,
coupled with complex studies of population density and diet; help explain the
experiences of Mayan society and the interpretation of the evidence recovered by
teams of archaeologists national and international working steadily in the Maya
Mountains allows us to glimpse the reason for his rise and fall.
I am a young Guatemalan interested in
my historical, cultural and environmental context, and this is the kind of
conversation I can offer during your visit.
Currently I am working
permanently in Tikal but not limiting to offer my services throughout the
country for which I am duly authorized.
Cell:
31355873
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario